Services We Offer
Services we provide
- Establish court orders for paternity, child support, and medical coverage.
- Locate the non-custodial parent and his/her assets to enforce the court order.
- Maintain accounts of payments paid and past due.
- Modify court orders when appropriate.
- Enforce court orders for child, family, and medical support; and spousal support in conjunction with child support.
Services we don’t provide
- We do not legally represent the custodial or the non-custodial party’s interests.
- We cannot assist with custody or visitation issues.
- We cannot obtain divorce decrees.
- We cannot obtain or modify spousal support orders.
All of our services are provided at no cost to either party.