We welcome you to San Benito County Behavioral Health. We provide specialty mental health services for people who live in San Benito County, including those who are eligible for Medi-Cal. We also offer assistance with substance abuse. As your mental health services plan, we have specific goals.
These are to:
- Improve access to mental health care.
- Work with you and other health care providers to arrange for quality care for you.
- Be sensitive to each client’s needs. As your substance abuse services plan, we have specific goals. These are to:
- Advise and assist with preventative measures.
- Provide treatment methods to overcome substance abuse. As the participant, you also have specific responsibilities: These are to
- Work with our staff to choose the best staff member for you.
- Keep you appointments as scheduled.
- Call if you are unable to keep your appointment because of an unexpected event.
- Work on treatment goals with your therapist and doctor.
Phone: (831) 636-4020
Fax: (831) 636-4025
1131 San Felipe Road, Hollister, CA 95023
Hours: M-F 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (various groups meet until 8 PM. Crisis response is 24/7)
Director: Alan Yamamoto
Prevention Website: http://www.sbcprevention.com/
Register to Vote: http://RegisterToVote.ca.gov/