Veterans’ Park Reservations
Call 831-636-4170 for availability and reservations.
Click map for larger image.
Park Address: 1023 Memorial Drive
1. A user fee of $75 and a deposit of $75 (per site, cash only) applies for a maximum of 100 people at each site.
2. Cash, money order, or cashier’s check only for fee and deposit. Upon return of the key, Public Works will submit a Request for Refund to the County Auditor. A check will be mailed directly to the permittee within 14 days.
3. No live or amplified sound (no radios). Excessive noise at any time may be subject to arrest and/or citation as per section 415(2) of the California Penal Code.
4. Lights are turned off at 10:00 p.m. Permittee shall ensure that activities cease, the shelter area is cleaned, and everyone leaves the park.
5. Trees, plants, soil, and shelter facilities are to be left clean and undamaged.
6. No refund of $75.00 rental fee due to rain or cancellation of reservation.
7. Key must be returned no later than Tuesday after the rental or will be subject to a $10.00 fee.
8. Permittee must provide a generator for a jumping house. Inflatables are not to be plugged in to park outlets.
9. Alcohol at Vet’s Park is allowed only in the group shelter areas.
Organizations requesting a shelter for fund raising and/or open to public invitation must abide by the above and provide liability insurance no less than $1,000,000.00 naming San Benito County as additional insured.
For more information or to make a reservation call the Public Works Office at 831-636-4170 or e-mail us at email@example.com