MISSION STATEMENT:The Public Works Department performs a wide variety of services that contribute to the quality of life in San Benito County. These include maintenance and construction work on the county’s extensive road and bridge infrastructure, maintenance of County buildings and grounds, management of three County parks, and mapping and reviewing development plans.
County Service Area Consumer Confidence Report
Site Meeting Attendees
RFQ for AB900 Jail Expansion & Sheriff Administration Building
- San Justo Reservoir is closed to the public for all activity until further notice. Additional information
- San Justo Reservoir is open on weekends and holidays (except Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day) from September 1 through February 28, 2006.
- Steve Wittry, Public Works Administrator
- Phone: 831.636.4170
- Fax: 831.636.4176
- Location: 2301 Technology Parkway, Hollister, CA 95023
- Web Site: http://cosb.us/government/county-departments/public-works/
- Hours: M-T 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (closed for lunch and closed Fridays)